Introduction to design and algorithms analysis.
Gm friends :-
today I am going to design about the introduction in design and analysis algorithm.
In Programming when we solve any problem we use the program (set of instructions) to solve any program for the writing program we use algorithm.
An algorithm independent from any programming languages.like when we have to add two numbers and produce output then we can use many programming language(c,c++,python,java,asp,java script).but the process and the step is same that is called algorithm.
the algorithm designed are language -independent ,i.e they are just plain instructions that can be implemented in any language and yet the output will be the same,as expected.
the algorithm designed are language -independent ,i.e they are just pain instructions that can be implemented in any language ,and yet the output will be the same as expected.
Characteristics of an algorithm:-
these are the characteristic of an algorithm
- clear and Unambiguous:-Algorithm should be clear and unambiguous each of its steps should be clear in all aspects and must lead to only one meaning.
- well Defined inputs:-If an algorithm says to take inputs it should be well-define inputs.
- well-define outputs:-the algorithm must clearly define the output will be yield and it should be well define as well.
- fineness:-The algorithm must be finite it should not end up in an infinite loops or similar.
- feasible:-The algorithm must be simple,generic and practical ,such that it can be executed upon will the available resources it must not contain some future technology or anything.
language independent:-the algorithm must be languages independent ,i.e it must be just plain instructions that can be implemented in any language,and yet the output will be same as-expected.
than you :-
hope you will like and enjoy this article.