There are two types of learning ?
Supervised learning can be held in the classroom int he presence of teacher.thus question can be answered.
1.the desired output is known.
2.the error information can be used.
3.the reward /punishment scheme is used.
4.A training set is required.
5.All the observation assumed to be a set of input and the another set of observation is assumed called output.
In unsupervised learning corresponds to a video caste tape .thu queston cant be answered.
- the desired output is unknown .
- A training set is not required.
- error information cant be used .
- there is no reward/punishment functionalties .
- All the observation are assumed to be caused by a latent variables.